Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Sunny Day

One good thing came out from all the bad weather, and that was the extreme positive karma that came when the sun arrived to campus. A good day will be like this:
I would wake up at 07:00 enjoy a shower, with Robbie Williams playing on the radio, I would have enough time to eat my breakfast, and drink the traditionally two teas while I read some of the homework. My first class would be philosophy. David would say a lot of smart things, and then Klaus will then say the totally opposite and so on will the discussion go, until Marte finally said the right thing. Ellie would be drawing elephants, Andres would be knitting, and Itay would be sleeping. The only thing which will kill Aseems monotone talking with be the “click” from my fresh-mint box.

My last block would be a freeblock, so I could sit in the cantina extra long time, eating, talking and just chilling. Of course I would be sitting around a round table, mostly with second years. Then I would go back to my room, it will be messy like hell, and the wine bottles from yesterdays movie (most likely a James Bond) will still be standing on the table.
I would then go to Klaus’ room where Kami will be laying in the bed, and Klaus will be doing his laundry (for the first time in three months). Derek will be sleeping with his head on the pillow, most likely while Ulrika would be laying the bed. The weather would be perfect outside, no one doing anything, except for Hans who would be sweating over his table doing his math portfolio.
Klaus and I would then go to smokers’ corner with the water pipe that he got from Noor, Hasan will of course be there, and he will help us lighting it. After a while, we would have solved all the worlds problems, talked about the hot girls at the college, and about our past in Denmark (just to realize that we have nothing in common).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home