Saturday, May 13, 2006

The First Days vol.2




It was in the second week that Klaus and I kidnapped Matt’s teddybear, and demanded that we would chop the head off, if he didn’t gave us some chocolate. Klaus and I spent two hours in the library cutting letters from newspaper and glue them on the paper to Matt. It was in the first month that Bastian decided to chop of the head of a chicken, today I am still not sure what I tried to proof, but a lot people got shocked.
However, what I remember the best is the many nights on the docks outside the boathouse with Ingvill and Marte. We would go out around 23:00, lay down and just talk about everything and nothing, while looking at all the stars, and if we were looking we will see a shooting star.
The weather was sunny, we ate outside, and a walk to Flekke was still interesting. Nevertheless, in the end of the month, the rain came, and it seemed like it will never stop.
The only negative aspect from the first month I remember is how angry Angie got with the decorations that I had in the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home